Musk unveils drastic plan to stomp out Tesla ‘terrorists’ as he places bullseye on his first target

Elon Musk has unveiled his plan to fight what he calls ‘domestic terrorists’ targeting Tesla cars and showrooms.
The electric vehicles and its dealerships have been targeted in a string of attacks across the country as infuriated liberals protests Musk’s drastic cuts to the federal government.
Donald Trump declared last month that anybody caught engaging in the vandalism would be considered domestic terrorists – a claim Musk reiterated on Tuesday.
‘This is fundamentally a case of terrorism,’ he told Jeanine Pirro on Fox News’ The Five. ‘It’s wide-scale domestic terrorism with the purpose of intimidation, and it’s harming innocent people. It’s really terrible.’
He went on to say he thinks the federal government should take specific aim at those who are organizing the protests – including the Global Day of Action over the weekend, which targeted 500 different Tesla showrooms across the world.
‘What we actually have to get to are the people who are organizing and paying for these attacks and protests,’ Musk suggested.
‘That’s who we really need to go after, because the people that are actually throwing the Molotov cocktails, they’re the foot soldiers – but we need to go after the generals.
‘The president has made it very clear that we’re going to go after those who are paying and organizing these violent attacks and Attorney General Bondi has said the same thing,’ he added. ‘I believe that is exactly what will happen.’
DOGE Chief Elon Musk unveiled his and the Trump administration’s plan to fight what he calls ‘domestic terrorists’ targeting Tesla cars and showrooms on Tuesday

He called the attacks ‘wide-scale domestic terrorism’ in his remarks to Janine Pirro
He also claimed that the Trump administration knows who these ‘generals’ are, without revealing any names.
But Musk has previously claimed that an ‘investigation’ into the sometimes fiery protests at Tesla dealerships found that LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman and investor George Soros, 94, were financing the protests through the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue.
‘An investigation has found 5 ActBlue-funded groups responsible for Tesla ‘protests’: Troublemakers, Disruption Project, Rise & Resist, Indivisible Project and Democratic Socialists of America,’ Musk shared on X.
‘ActBlue funders include George Soros [and] Reid Hoffman,’ his post continued. ‘ActBlue is currently under investigation for allowing foreign and illegal donations in criminal violation of campaign finance regulations.
‘This week, 7 ActBlue senior officials resigned, including the associate general counsel. If you know anything about this, please post in replies,’ Musk finished his note, prompting his over 200 million followers to send over information they may know.
Soros and Hoffman are both notable Democratic donors, shoveling out millions to support liberal candidates and initiatives.
But Soros’ group, Open Society Foundations, told DailyMail.com that it is ‘not funding these protests or attacks.
‘Any claims suggesting otherwise are false. We do not coordinate, train, or strategize with protest organizers or participants.’
Hoffman has also denied the allegations, writing in a post on social media: ‘I don’t condone violence. But it’s clear Americans are angry at him – it’s easier to explain away their anger, than to accept that actions have consequences.’

Musk said he thinks the federal government should take specific aim at those who are organizing the protests. An ATF investigator and a member of the Seattle Fire Department are pictured inspecting burned-out Tesla Cybertrucks on March 10

Over the weekend, protesters targeted 500 different Tesla showrooms across the world


Musk has previously claimed George Soros and LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman are funding the anti-Tesla protests
Musk’s remarks on Tuesday came just one day after Attorney General Bondi warned those thinking of destroying Tesla dealerships and properties that they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
In a less than one-minute long video posted to X on Monday, Bondi doubled-down that any vandals and attackers who target Teslas and their dealerships will be treated as ‘domestic terrorists.’
‘I’ve made it clear – if you take part in the wave of domestic terrorism against Tesla properties, we will find you, arrest you, and put you behind bars,’ Bondi said.
She warned: ‘Justice is coming.’
Bondi then went on to announce that the Department of Justice unsealed its federal charges against Cooper Frederick, 24, for ‘firebombing’ a Tesla dealership in Loveland, Colorado on March 7.
The FBI tracked Frederick down and arrested him in Plano, Texas.
‘Let this be a warning – you can run, but you cannot hide,’ Bondi said of the cross-country chase to find and arrest the perpetrator.
‘All of these cases are a serious threat to public safety. Therefore, there will be no negotiating,’ Bondi said.
‘We are seeking 20 years in prison,’ she said of the charges being brought against Frederick.

In a less than one-minute long video posted to X on Monday, Attorney General Pam doubled-down that any vandals and attackers who target Teslas and their dealerships will be treated as ‘domestic terrorists’

She also announced charges against Cooper Frederick, 24, who attacked a dealership in Loveland, Colorado and was arrested in Plano, Texas
Bondi had previously announced charges against three other men.
The first was Adam Matthew Lansky, 41, who is accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at a Tesla dealership in Salem, Oregon on January 20.
Prosecutors say he was armed with a suppressed AR-15 at the time of the attack.
Just one week later, 42-year-old Lucy Grace Nelson, also known as Justin Thomas Nelson, was taken into custody in Loveland, Colorado after allegedly being caught attempting to light Molotov cocktails near a dealership.
Nelson was allegedly found to have been in possession of a container of gasoline, bottles and wicks, which prosecutors say were intended to be used to create incendiary weapons.
Then on March 7, Daniel Clarke-Pounder, 24, allegedly vandalized a dealership in Charleston, South Carolina, by spray-painting messages reading ‘f*** Trump’ and ‘Long Live Ukraine ‘ before lighting three charging stations on fire.
Lanksy and Nelson are charged with arson of property in interstate commerce and possession of unregistered destructive device, while Clarke-Pounder was charged with arson of property in interstate commerce.
All three suspects face up to 20 years in prison if convicted, the DOJ said.